Saturday, August 29, 2009

A song 4 U n me: Taqwa in English

srizals@gmail.com

Taqwa by Opick.

There is no God but Allah 8x

I submit myself to You, and surrender my will to Your greatness,
I always ask for Your protection from all my sins and each of my errors,
Please take care of me, protect me, love me O my Lord,

There is no God but Allah 8x

Each ticking of the passing time, is counting myself, is asking me of my convictions,
Would it all be for nothing, when the end of time, came and calling me back home
Please take care of me, protect me, save me O my Lord,

Allah, Allah, Allah,

Please take care of me, protect me always, save me O my Lord,

Allah...(calling)

(There is no God but Allah 8x)

Allah, Allah, Allah

My Light, The Light of my life,
Protect me, protect me, please protect me O my Lord,

The Light of my love


Protect me, Save me,
Ya Allah 2x There is no God but Allah.
The Light,
There is no God but Allah.

Please listen to the original song in Malay by Opick. Originality would make sense of course. U can download it by using Ares

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do comment with your open heart n mind.