Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Unashamed

srizals@gmail.com

To all cowardly haters, stupid liars, kind observers, wise thinkers, n last but not least, Mr n Mrs Dullard that's trying to show how stupid they are, sorry, how stupid I am, take note. I am not a simpleton, a single layered cognitive processing being, safely isolated from everything kind of a brain. Do come at me with your stupid ridicules n curses n I would gladly return the favour. Double the fold, of course!

I am a Malay Brave. I have charms (Al Quran n Genuine Hadith in my heart) that made me invincible to your stupid curses and vile attacks. And of course, my special ability to execute my noesis without hurting much my heart and losing my nerve, my mettle and of course, without disrupting my alpha brainwave. The centre of my composure in facing the hideous haters and liars.

I would gladly be an alpha male n busy entertaining my wives n kids, but then again, my pure satisfaction comes in dealing with stupid cowards n liars that don't even have the guts to reveal at least, who n where do they come from. Hmm. Typical. I mean, the characteristics of liars n haters, n of course cowards that fail even to demonstrate they have at least bioelectricity happening somewhere in their depleted neuron brain.

Well, it’s just me. At least this would divert my attention, my canon from bewildered unthankful chauvinistic greedy Chinese n Indians, well, gladly not all of them, except a little exception of morons. N I am glad of it. Don't compare my true Hindu, real peaceful and gentle Buddhist, dignified Christian friends n even my wise atheist friends with those guys, the 'a in the hole' of the world. They are not the same Hindus, Buddhists, Christians, Atheists, the crazy n deluded bunch that dwell not in the lands of the Malay. They are completely the opposite. N they deserve my disciplinary action.

Come at me with genuine questions n behave yourself by not degrading my faith, my God which is also the only God and don't come up with stupid remarks such as pedo n other vile words or phrases towards my prophet n trying to dehumanize my beloved prophet or other Goyyimshits that U can cook up using your low count of neuron, corrupted brain with booze n ham. I would gladly entertain u guys with honour n respect.
Do it not, the risk is yours to take.

In here, my comments were deleted out of indecencies of my language. At Cranmer's blog, he said it was because they contain lyrics of songs. N I thought music is 'forbidden' to us Muslims eh? This is my hobby you see. You can't beat anyone in their hobby. U better check your understanding n your facts b4 barking them proudly in here or anywhere else for that matter. I'm just one guy. An average Joe. It would take me some time to track U down in the Worldwide Web. Oh, I am going to hunt U down.

Show your wits, not your shits. Mind my language you guys n my sisters. I beg your pardon.
The duel of the mind is not new to me, be forewarned.

Come to me O liars, all of U, united, discussing how to debunk me in your fancy offices. Come at me. Come on. One on one. Sorry, not fair. Hundreds on one. Fair now?

Come to me and face your slayer. It is a good day to die. I am a human being, a brother of the Indian Braves of the Great Plains stolen from them n now known as the USA. (Compensation? Duuh! Give them back their dignity and compensate them with billions of dollars. It makes no difference! U are going to lose your money to some smart Jewish ponzies n bailouts n in Zionist wars that you r dying 4 anyway, 'a in the hole'!
N do compensate the rest of mankind n nations inflicted with miseries, brutalities n even near extinction events bcoz of U, while U r at it. Gezzz.)
I'm still wandering when would Great Britain be great enough to apologized n compensate the Commonwealth. Maybe then they can keep the lands of Scots, English, Irish, Wales to themselves n chase out all the Muslims and Asians that they are so afraid of polluting their Christian lands and sharing their, of course, undeserved wealth. Why? They were looters of free nations back then, in the colonialism days. They were the imperialist oppressors! Can't U see why they were so proud n snobbish? They were the Master of slaves. Subduer of Nations, Looters of Nations' wealth. Remember the tin n iron ore that helped U built your civilizations, during the Industrial Revolution? They came from my land 'a in the hole'. They stole them, our blessed natural resources not meant for them, and of course, for their fat, ever hungry belly n now they are so afraid of others, taking the wealth, which is not rightly theirs anyway (built on the blood n wealth of Asians n Muslims, of course) back from them. Typical. What goes around comes around.
The Commonwealth? What's common any way? Since all the wealth had already been stolen by the Great Britain!

I am a teacher. But foremost, I am a holy warrior of Allah. I am a Malay Brave. Proud descendant of butchers of the heavily armed soldiers n mercenaries of the Portuguese, the Dutch pirates, and of course the British, well, most of the time it was their Gurkha n Indian slave soldiers who got to die on their behalf. I am not like U, descendants of nukers, bombers, killers of the weak. Unashamed Terminators of millions of civilians. Vulnerable n unarmed. U r descendants of cowardly baby killers! I am a descendant of heavily armed giant killers. We are fearless. Mark my words. If you still think that we were and are baby killers just like UuU, go and ask your elderly n look up in your history books. N U will find out that the word terrorist was invented by the Jewish Zionist! N most, no, ALL of the hideous genocides were inflicted on humanity by U. Have U no shame? Why r U still keeping Ur nukes anyway? U gloated that the cold war had ended n U were victorious right? Well, back then we were allies, of course.

I’m taking my time in responding to your lies n mockery. A wise beautiful woman of chaste of the west had advised me on something. N I’m taking her prudent counsel.

http://www.faithfreedom.org/2009/07/22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do comment with your open heart n mind.