Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Jesus Was A Rabbi?

srizals@gmail.com

That's true. This is what I got from one of my encounters in the WWW. Interesting. I'm planning to write something on this issue. Jesus according to the 3 Abrahamic Religions. N of course not forgetting, the Zionists. Your grace, with all due respect.

Anonymous Gavin Drake said...

srizals asked: "Can anyone tell me what is Jesus to the Jews or to the Zionist Christians and Zionist Jews?"

The Jewish Jews that I have spoken to see Jesus as a Rabbi (if they have any view at all about him) - his life on earth was at a time known in Judasim as the birth of Rabbinic Judaism and there were many Rabbis around at the time expounding new teaching. Most (but not all) Jews are Zionist.

Christian Jews, or Messianic Jews, see Jesus as the Mesiah; the fulfilment of the Jewish hope.

30 November 2009 13:37
Anonymous Bag Lady said...

"Mount Sinai is in modern day Saudi Arabia"

Actually Sarah @1.37, mount sinai is in Egypt.....

30 November 2009 13:49
Anonymous Hank Petram said...

Gavin Drake,

Those who call themselves "Christian Zionists" support the state of Israel because they believe in a prophecy that claims that some sort of Jewish state -- I'm not at all clear about the details -- is a necessary precondition for the Second Coming.

Of course, one be a Christian and at the same time be a Zionist -- that is, politically in favour of the continued existence of the state of Israel, and supportive of Israel's efforts to defend itself against its enemies -- without wearing the label "Christian Zionist", which has now come to designate a particular Christian sect or movement.

Taken from Archbishop Cranmer.blogspot.com


Slumber is grasping me. Funny, there is a word in Malay, Selamba, but I don't think it has anything to do with Slumber. I think. I'm losing control of eyes n hands. Blogging off. 2.10 AM in the blessed lands of the Malay. Things will get better..I hope. I wonder what is Johnny Rottenborough is doing right now. Good night Johnny. I'll try to look 4 U tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do comment with your open heart n mind.