Friday, January 8, 2010

Skeptics Annotated X Bible Reader

srizals@gmail.com

Came across a very interesting atheist website. But be forewarned. Since it is by an ungodly humangod or humangods, it would of course attack Koran too. I will try from time to time to address the issues raised by this sceptic brain except of its own and would specifically dedicate a posting at least on it. So for your convenience, I would put it in my blog as a reference for all of you. My enemies, my friends, my reluctant allies and my neutral brothers and sisters of humanity. Hmm. Maybe the Antichrist isn’t a Christian after all. I wonder why he didn't complete his skills on the Torah, Talmud, The Hindu Buddhist philosophy, what went down in history and et cetera and et cetera.

http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/
rated PG13, 18SX, PL, 50SX and et cetera and et cetera.

Found the writer. Please do not attack him. If you are not a patient man, please keep your anger to yourself. I have to put it here in case I might loose everything again. Thank you for understanding.

http://dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do comment with your open heart n mind.