Friday, August 26, 2011

My Prayer: Doaku: Haddad Alwi/ Padi



Bismillah, Ya Rahmaanu ya Rahim,
Bismillah
Bismillah, Ya Fattahu ya Halim

Bismillah

In the name of God,  O The Merciful, O The Compassionate,
In the name of God,
In the name of God, O The Opener, O The Forebearer
In the name of God
 
Ya Allah, Ya Mannaanu ya Karim, Ya Allah
Ya Allah, Ya Mannaanu ya Karim, Ya Allah
Bismillah, Bismillah, Bismillah


O Allah, O The Gracious , O The Generous, O Allah
O Allah, O The Gracious , O The Generous, O Allah 
In the name of God, In the name of God, In the name of God

Yaa Rabbi sudilah pandang kami

Terangi jalan gelap ini
Jangan biarkan aku terus sendiri
Mencari mendaki dan berduri


O My Lord, have the grace to look at us
Enlighten this dark road ahead
Do not let me be, wandering alone
Searching, climbing and full of thorns

Yaa Rabbi dengarlah doaku ya Rabbi

Hadirlah dalam kehidupan, kematian kami
Cuba dan uji kan ku lalui
Ya Allah, Ya Rahman, Ya Rahim 


O My Lord, listen to my prayer, O My Lord
Be with us, In our livelihood, our death
Trials and tests will I endure
O Allah, O The Merciful, O The Compassionate


http://muttaqun.com/99names.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do comment with your open heart n mind.