Friday, July 24, 2009

What are you afraid of

srizals@gmail.com

Michael Jackson's death is a blessing in disguise. I never paid 2 much attention 2 hate websites that seems 2 be dedicated 2 attack Islam n Nabi Muhammad s.a.w. since, I guess, since the dawn of time.

But then I came across a blog or two n then more and more kept on and on appearing on my search results, attacking MJ n Islam directly or indirectly in the name of freedom of expressions. So I come up with this blog.

There will always be struggle between the good n the bad. Like a dialogue in the famous Kungfu movie, the title is missing in my head right now, maybe Kungfu hustle, directed by a very dear actor n director of mine, Stephen Chow. The good cannot coexist with the bad, I think something like that, so this is my way of counter attacking the cowardice attacks by answeringislam, faith-freedom, muslimsjourney2hope n etc. etc. that without any shame or honour or whatsoever lied to the surfers of the Worldwide web. Right there in front of their faces. Some of these attacks had already been repelled n dealt with, by courageous Muslims worldwide. I salute U. But like u guess it, it is censored or not published in their blogs or websites. That's sure show how 'brave' they r.

Like the Red Indian of the plains who called themselves the human beings, uttered when they encountered helpless bodies of dead babies, women, children and old ones in one of their camp, "Let teach these cowards a lesson".

Well they did teach the cowards a lesson, by fighting them not with deadly weapons but by smacking the cowards with sticks, to embarrass these baby killers, slayers of the weak, by showing these cowards the Cheyenne Braves didn't need deadly weapons to fight cowards but instead got shot in the back.

I am going to teach these cowards a lesson. N I need all the help I can get. From u, the seekers of the truth. Those who honour the truth n can see past the lies n deceits, the prejudice n hate n see your true enemy, Look past the innocent gelatin eyes n see your enemy...

May Allah grants me the time 2 write in this blog n I pray Allah 2 grant u your time 2 write in my blog n we can at least help each other in the line of defense, not attacking these cowards who called themselves freedom fighters, saviours of mankind, defenders of the truth. I'm not 2 familiar with this blogging n all, but like they said, training makes perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do comment with your open heart n mind.