Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What to Do?

srizals@gmail.com

If U have known the truth about Islam n Muslims but for whatever reasons, can't n don't want 2 be Muslim. What next? Would Muslim forced U or anything?
Well, maybe this verse in the Koran can explain it 2 U:


The Disbelievers
With the name of Allah, the All-Merciful, the Very-Merciful.
[109:1]
Say, “O disbelievers,

[109:2]
I do not worship that which you worship,

[109:3]
nor do you worship the One whom I worship.

[109:4]
And neither I am going to worship that which you have worshiped,

[109:5]
nor will you worship the One whom I worship.

[109:6]
For you is your faith, and for me, my faith.”

Remember? There is no compulsion in Religion. We never burn anyone on stake or do Spanish Inquisitions to promote n defend our faith. Check out the histories of man. No one can lied their way out of it. There maybe some glitch among Muslim Nations. What do U expect? Humans are prone to err remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do comment with your open heart n mind.