Friday, December 11, 2009

3 in 1: The Skin, The Fruit and The Seed.

srizals@gmail.com

I'm a proud man today. A Malaysian was awarded The High Order of Timor Leste, if I recalled correctly, the highest recognition ever given to a foreigner. As always, only those who have seen a true diamond can distinguish between the glossy charm of a fake and the true irreplaceable characteristics of a gem. But I'm afraid some Malaysians won't feel anything, why should he? Who's Dr.M to him? He got all of his fancies so he would continue doing what he's doing. Showing to the rest of the Malaysians, how rude and not so gracious manners to be shown at a time when one has not yet fully recover from certain election's flu.

Oh, I can't seem to get through to my discussion with a friend on jihadwatch.com, so if U can fix it, kind moderators, after logging in, without asking if I wanna share my email address as always, I got this instead:

An error occurred: This weblog requires commenters to pass an email address. If you'd like to do so you may log in again, and give the authentication service permission to pass your email address.

Is it my saviours trying to keep me from harms way? Or did they overdo it?

Found a very interesting article on CitySpur.com, wished I could copy it on my blog for your convenience, but I respect their wish regarding articles published on their website, so if U want to check it out, go here:

http://dc10.cityspur.com/2009/10/16/does-the-news-blackout-of-israel-murdering-palestinians-show-who-controls-our-country/

The article itself and a comment by Mike N on Sun, 1st Nov 2009 12:23 pm, are what really interest me. Maybe it would change your views of the Americans. Give them some time, not everyone can change overnight. Look at the person in the mirror next time when U are brushing your teeth. Truth will prevail, and it will endure. Why? Because it is its nature, as simple as that. Likewise, lies are falsity that cannot endure and fragile, that's just how things are. Alhamdulillah. Just look how expensive the cost of lies are if U don't believe me. The truth cost nothing. Except the blood of the innocents and the soldiers of the truth, of course.

So, dear brothers who had wronged themselves and had helped or are still helping the enemies of Islam and Allah unintentionally or mistakenly, stop killing the innocents that never did any harm to U. U must remember who U are. Being the same with the ones that U despised the most, truly doesn't make any sense and it's killing U, and U know it. You are endangering the rest of the Muslims worldwide, especially those who are actually Americans themselves. You can never fight hate with hate. You're only leading to a bloodier path which I can never follow. You are becoming more and more like them, n becoming less n less like us. Everyone is being consumed by hate, and it seems your faith in Allah doesn't help much in dealing with the trickery of Satan, our arch enemy, the ones that always see us, even though we can't see them, n would never give up to deceive us from being true to ourselves. Have U forgotten about it my brothers?

Justice will be served, sooner or later. In this life or the next. Don't you believe it anymore my brothers? Come to your senses, and join me in a harder jihad, the struggle of the minds and wits. Do U got the nerve? Killing and dying as a warrior is the easy part. Anyone could do it. Mr. Green didn't seem to have any problem at it, are you going to be like him too? Stop the killing, you are only helping to generate hate and anarchy. If any Muslims were killed unjustly by those whose hate U have triggered, their blood would be on your hands too. May Allah shows His mercy on you. There is a big difference of dying for something and dying for nothing. The choice, as always my brothers, is entirely up to you. For you, you alone will bear all the burden of your actions, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do comment with your open heart n mind.