Sunday, December 6, 2009

7

srizals@gmail.com

Wow, someone is messing with my alexa traffic ranking. Maybe at last, it's starting to bug someone that is laden with green envy. Have to dump it for a while since when I'm trying to fix it, it took me to Alexaweb.net. No, not alexa.com, it's a phishing site where they steal all your infos esp. credit cards or other things that they could exploit. Man, I thought of using it to annoy the guys from faithfreedom.org.

Now I have to search for something else for a while. Hope alexa.com could fix my traffic ranking asap n killed the phishing site that copied her name. Thanks guy. I mean my saviours. They sure do come in handy. But it was a close call indeed. Beware, beware, hmm. Kind of remind me of the Labyrinth when Sara was getting close to the Goblin King's Castle. Interesting eh?

Or am I being paranoid and my saviours were overdoing it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do comment with your open heart n mind.