Sunday, December 27, 2009

Foolster41:15

srizals@gmail.com

I'm sorry to have taken so much time to get back to you Foolster41, it seemed the glitches are over. But just to be sure, have you ever encountered any problems on logging in to this webpage? Sometimes it took like forever for me to get through and even crashed my browser. N could you inform me how long does it take for your comment to get through.

Ok, first of all, what made you think that Gaza is not a concentration camp? Set aside the concentrated Palestinians there, with their homes and lands being taken by the Zionists at Deir Yassin and etc. You like to ask for logical explanation against your common belief. What's your logic of believing otherwise? Can you share with me before I present the logic that you've asked for. I would like to wish you a belated happy Christmas if I may.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do comment with your open heart n mind.