Saturday, December 11, 2010

Jesus and Muhammad

srizals@gmail.com

Mr. KINGOFHIGHCS,

Regarding Jesus and Muhammad.

I qoute a hadith,
"Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 55, Number 654:
Narrated 'Umar:
I heard the Prophet saying, "Do not exaggerate in praising me as the Christians praised the son of Mary, for I am only a Slave. So, call me the Slave of Allah and His Apostle." End quote.

Another one,
"4. Christ Jesus is the promised Redeemer, “the Servant of the LORD.” What is our response to the truth of God’s Word? Jesus had a word of rebuke for those who would not believe the witnesses (Luke 24:25-27). We will be held accountable to the truth we have received."
http://www.abideinchrist.com/messages/lk1v1.html

My confusion, was Jesus the son of god or the servant of God?

We Muslims knew and know until now who Muhammad is and was. Thanks.

A video link for you, since you like Hebrew,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cur_6aYs_7k

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do comment with your open heart n mind.