Saturday, July 23, 2011

But I want more: MSG

 
I've seen a lot of changes in my life
I've seen at what harm can be done

I know I must fight out for my life
Confuse me with rights that are wrong

I've seen a lot of changes come my way
And you'll have to answer for some

When voices of innocents cry out
Seeking the justice to come............

Lies!

That's all I ever get from you
No matter how I try, by crying out their rights to you

Don't give them lies and empty promises

Hate!

That's all I want to give to you

Cold blooded hate,

No, I don't want to die for you

Don't give them lies and empty promises, no more lies

I'm thinking that someday, I'm thinking of the times
That we used to have before

I know in a small way
I'm giving all I got, but just that little bit more

I've gone in the fast lane, I'm going down, I'm going down, I gotta have more
I can't stand and stargaze

Oh, cause I want more

Some time in my life, a day will come
And I know you won't understand

You're running in blind confusion
And losing your voice of command

I know in my life, my time will come
You might feel ashamed,

Cause I got all the reasons
That I know you don't give a damn

Lies!

That's all I ever get from you
So hard they try by spilling out their lives for you

Don't give them lies ,
and empty promises, no more lies

Seems like seventh heaven, but I'm going down
I'm going down I can't take no more

Can somebody free me
I've givin' all I got, but they want to take more

I'm trapped in the fast lane, I'm going down
I'm going down, I gotta give more
I can't stand and stargaze
Oh, cause I want more

This song is dedicated to unashamed liars that lied unashamedly, great pretenders that pretend to be saviours and lying leaders that lead by lying. Not to forget generals of baby killers and slayers of the weak and the profiters of pain. I'm thinking of the song widowmaker by W.A.S.P, but, I'm afraid of what people might think I'm suggesting. Some people believed it with their hearts that they have the divine right to kill and destroy. The very same people believed it wholeheartedly that they have no right whatsoever to be killed for daring to kill.

Now I know why some elite rangers had to roll over again and again until they puked their hearts out before they are ready to be recruited into the most efficient killing machines and sent to faraway foreign lands. They will be immune to all the sick things they have to see and do. Well, now you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do comment with your open heart n mind.