Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hot Bodies

srizals

I don't really know whether it's in their genetics or it is related to their food consumption, but everyone knows China needs a lot of exotic things to cool and maintain its people's  bodies. If I'm not mistaken, Malaysia is hotter than certain part of China, so I think it is the Malay  that needs more cooling elements in their diet. But, as they say, only a mother bear would have known.

And this is the saddest story I've ever read regarding the animal kingdom. I mean, I already knew how sharks were treated for their fins, the tigers and the rhinos and the turtles and et cetera and et cetera. I even knew about the bear and their bile.

But this news is new to me. Should I be embarrassed for being a fellow human? Hope it is not true. Hope it is not true.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Do comment with your open heart n mind.