Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Playing Dumb

Blogger TaoCat said...

Well, srizals since you only selectively choose questions to answer, (and then do so with a stunning degree of verbosity and semi-poetic double-speak)I doubt anybody is interested in answering your question. All you've done is reveal yourself to be terribly ignorant of atheism, of the arguments of secularism and all the while apparently believing yourself to be a wonderfully clever proselytizer of islam .

Much as I hate to disabuse you of the notion of your cleverness, I would suggest you do some more reading, outside of the Qur'an, and then come back.


"Just like Dawkin had to argue with me, an average Joe and Dawkin is just a mere man, get my point?"

You actually personally argued with Dawkins? I'd like to see some proof of that. Until then, Buh-bye!

Mon May 24, 08:18:00 AM 2010

srizals@gmail.com

Either my English is too bad for your Tao background or you have purposely unable to comprehend my simple writing. You can't read between the lines can you? You can't even understand the comparison that I've made. Sorry, I won't repeat myself this time. You have to read up on your own.

You are giving the atheist a bad name for not being able to understand a simple piece of writing. Go draw another cartoon. At least that is what you are good at. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do comment with your open heart n mind.